At the Hospice thrift store, we:
- Tore out a huge restaurant.
- Used engineered beams to create a large open space.
- Installed new electrical throughout the store.
- Engineered and installed new heat pump and cooling equipment, with a low restriction duct system and register design to mix the conditioned air correctly into the store space. The systems were air balanced to give equal comfort throughout the store.
- Designed and installed an insulation system to make the building energy efficient. This also improved comfort, helping keep people in the store longer.
- Designed and installed high efficient lighting throughout the store using LED bulbs and florescent lighting. All the exterior lighting is LED. The sign lighting is high efficiency fluorescent.
- Installed new sheet rock and paint and floor coverings.
- Installed a new metal building and metal roof awning over the drop off area.